Tonight! Timely China Business And Investment Insights, Registration Is Free
Against the complex backdrop of the COVID-19 pandemic and global economic recovery, Forbes China will host the 3nd U.S.-China Business Forum tonight, August 17, 2021 (August 18, 2021 in China). The online forum’s theme this year is “Regaining Momentum.” Registration is free.
Seasoned executives from fields ranging from entertainment to investment will discuss how businesses are looking to expand amid changing economic and social currents between two of the world’s largest economies and trading partners.
The event is in English and organized by Forbes China, the Chinese-language edition of Forbes.
Participants include (in alphabetical order):
* Craig Allen, President, U.S.-China Business Council
* Richard Gelfond, CEO, IMAX (See related story here)
* Ken Jarrett, Senior Advisor, Albright Stonebridge Group
* Marc Lasry, Chairman, Avenue Capital Group (See related story here)
* Dr. Bob Li, Physician Ambassador to China and Asia-Pacific, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
* Stella Li, President, BYD North America (See related story here)
* James Mi, Founding Partner, Lightspeed China Partners and member of the 2021 Forbes Midas List (See related story here)
* Dominic Ng, Chairman, President and CEO, East West Bank
* Laura Silver, Senior Researcher, Pew Research Group
* George Wang, Vice Chairman, Zhonglu Group
* Wang Huiyao, President, Center for China and Globalization
I’ll be moderating.
Sponsors: East-West Bank and Zhonglu Group.
The event will begin on Tuesday, August 17, at 8 p.m. ET in the U.S. and on Wednesday, August 18, at 8 a.m. in China.
To register, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
See related posts:
“Now Is A Great Time To Be Investing In China”: Avenue Group Chairman Marc Lasry
Rebuilding The U.S. Innovation Economy Requires Openness, Not Isolation: Dominic Ng
IMAX China’s Profit, Revenue Rebound As Pandemic Eases
Follow me @rflannerychina